The following hack is really simple and produces such an amazing result. Gold and marble is such an elegant look but the style can be a little pricy, the following hack can easily be replicated for under $25 using the Gladom side table from Ikea and an hours work.
You will need:
- Gladom side table from Ikea
- Marble Contact Paper
- Gold Spray Paint.
- Assemble the table according to the instructions on Ikea and spray paint with gold. The best place for this is outside, its surprising how much paint dust is caused with spray paints.
- Trace the shape of the circular tray on to the marble contact paper and cut to size.
- Peel and stick to the bottom part of the table. A credit card is super handy here to smooth out any bubbles.
- Put the tray back on the table, and that´s it! One sexy looking side table, budget prices!
Like this hack? Be sure to pin this post for future reference!